(Art) Leather So(h)le
Leather has pleasant natural properties. It regulates the foot climate, is robust and very durable. We naturally process tanned and pollutant-tested leather. Available leather colours: black, light and dark brown, light blue, velour orange, red, dark blue, wine red and dark violet. Please write us your desired color below in the order.
The leather should be greased regularly with natural beeswax! Please do not use coconut oil!
Attention! As a vegan version we offer black and dark brown synthetic leather. These are very durable and durable.
Tarasoles soles are cut from soft and very flexible Vibram soles with a high rubber content. We recommend the thin 4 mm for more barefoot feel and the 6 mm for hiking on stony ground.
The mountain as well as the asphalt model have a 3 mm AeroSorb intermediate layer, which gives your feet a feeling as if they were walking on nice soft moss.
Choose between the following models:
(all models are of course also available for children)
Choose between the following colors:
Send us your footprint and your order!
Please stand on a white sheet of paper and outline your foot with a pencil. Between the first and second toe please mark a point for the toe lacing. Finally, draw an additional 5 cm line for the correct scale on the sheet (including your name and address please!) and send it as a PDF to:
2. please write us your desired Tarasoles model by email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Your sole thickness (4mm or 6mm)
- Standard sole or outdoor sole (asphalt or mountain model with aerosorb)
- Your desired color of the upper material (vegan: blue, cork-look, walnut, black, faux leather or leather *)
- Your lacing variant (cross or simple knotted lacing)
- Senkel color and senkel thickness (4mm or 6mm)
*Available leather colors: black, light brown cognac, light blue, velour orange, red, dark blue, wine red, dark brown.
Imitation leather: brown or black, black anti-slip
Sign up here for the newsletter and receive
5 € discount on your Tarasoles order!